An Israeli chemical company is seeking innovative fertilizers and plant stimulants and associated technologies for increasing yield and improving quality of crops. Identified technologies that meet the company's basic criteria (see description section) will receive funding to mature the technology if required, or be considered for licensing. Hence possible partnerships are a research, license or joint venture agreement.
An Israeli chemical company is seeking innovative fertilizers and plant stimulants with the following characteristics:
1. Cost effective slow release coating for fertilizers
2. Nitrification inhibitors
3. Technologies to increase nutrients use efficiency over time
4. Materials that increasing yield/improve quality and/or synthetic plant stimulants
5. Low cost nutrient delivery system and/or materials to improve transport of nutrients to the plant phloem
6. Advanced nutrients and micro-nutrients formulations
7. Nano technology to enhance nutrition efficacy
8. Specialty fertilizers for advanced fertigation techniques
9. Soluble slow release nutrients for foliar application
10. Nitrogen fixation for crops
11. Materials for technologies for increasing available phosphorous in acidic and alkaline soils
Identified technologies that meet the Israeli's company basic criteria explained here above, will receive funding to mature the technology if required, or be considered for licensing.
- Type of partner sought: The company is seeking collaboration with an entity who has R&D facilities and is interested in developing the technology further.
Chemical/material solutions are sought, not genetic modifications.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Preferred collaboration type(s) could be achieved through a research cooperation agreement, a license agreement, or a joint venture agreement, in the following ways:
1) Funded research
2) Exclusive IP Licensing
3) Joint Development
Full funding would be offered for selected technologies towards maturing them.
Analytical laboratories, pilot facilities and high level R&D teams will be available to partner.
Concept stage - Stage of development can vary from concept stage to stages such as: field tested / evaluated, project already started, proposal under development, prototype available for demonstration, under development / lab tested.
Secret Know-how,Design Rights,Patent(s) applied for but not yet granted,Patents granted,Granted patent or patent application essential,Trade Marks,Exclusive Rights,Copyright,Other
Seleccione una de las siguientes opciones para interesarse por esta oportunidad: