An Israeli start-up company in the field of intelligent energy is developing an innovative solar lighting system, and is looking for partners in the lighting fields (such as distributors and providers of smart energy solutions, lightening designers etc), which are willing to integrate and incorporate the innovative system in their environment and work. Possible partnerships include a commercial agreement with technical assistance, technical cooperation agreement, or a manufacturing agreement.
The start-up was established in 2012 in Israel, and has already won various excellence local and international prizes such as Phase 1 and Phase 2 grants of the SME INSTRUMENT in H2020. The aim of the SME is to disrupt the lighting market with its more efficient, higher quality and durable natural lighting technology. Delivering sunlight to indoor spaces has numerous advantages, such as: health benefits, reducing costs of electricity and cooling, improving productivity at work and studying capabilities, and much more. The lighting system of the Israeli start-up is fully static, making it highly economical and durable. The patented optical design delivers outstanding, constant lighting throughout the day.
The Israeli company is looking for partners in the fields of human centric lighting (HCL), energy efficiency - zero emission buildings, healthier living through lighting, innovative light design, and efficient assembly automation. The different potential partners would be willing to integrate the company's solar lighting system in a few possible ways, such as:
1. incorporating the solar-lighting-solution into an existing system,
2. test-and-field-proofing the company's technology for enhanced energy savings and an improved healthier environment,
3. participating in light-affected fields of research,
4. Including the company's system in lighting designs and innovative and aesthetic lighting scenarios,
5. Implementing and creating efficient production lines for the company's product.
Therefore, three main kinds of partnerships are sought:
1. Commercial agreement with technical assistance: an agreement arranging the acquisition of the lighting system, accompanied by services in support of a transfer of technology.
2. Technical cooperation agreement: an agreement between the company and a second entity, to further the development of the technical aspects of the product or technology.
3. Manufacturing agreement: an agreement between the company and a manufacturer that can help the company with production of this product.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company is looking to establish a relationship with different European strategic partners, who are willing to participate in bringing into the European market this first, innovative, affordable and cost-effective solution for using healthy natural sunlight as widespread interior daytime lighting.
The company is considering various types of partnerships, mainly a commercial agreement with technical assistance, a technical cooperation agreement, or a manufacturing agreement.
The partners can come from the fields of: human centric lighting (HCL), energy efficiency - zero emission buildings, healthier living through lighting, innovative light design, and efficient assembly automation, for example:
1. HCL producers, researchers, designers and implementers, wishing to improve efficiency and performance by incorporating the company's solar lighting into the system, thus showing the advantages of HCL on the human physique.
2. Energy efficiency, zero emissions building, designers and implementers, wishing to test and field proof the company's technology for enhanced energy savings and an improved healthier environment.
3. Researchers in the fields of: circadian rhythms, attention disorders, boosting learning and concentration, child/adult obesity, patient recovery rates, elderly sleeping disorders, improving workforce efficiency and similar related light-affected fields.
4. Architects and lighting designers creating innovative, dynamically changing, and aesthetically pleasing lighting scenarios.
5. Partners which have the capability of creating/implementing streamlined and efficient production lines for the company's product.
The solar lighting system provides the following advantages:
• Free (zero emissions), healthy, natural, full spectrum, human centric lighting.
• Significant savings in lighting and AC cooling costs during daytime.
• No harmful UV or heat ingress.
• Constant 07 AM to 05 PM, and seasonally averaged lighting.
• Economical, durable, and minimal maintenance required, due to no moving parts.
• A combined automatically regulated, solar/human centric LED lighting, delivers optimum lighting for the human circadian clock.
• Superior price/performance.
• Patented (granted and pending) technology.
Patent(s) applied for but not yet granted,Patents granted
Clasificado como: Ciencias de la vida \ Manufactura Industrial \ Construcción \ Otras Tecnologías Industriales \ Industria
Seleccione una de las siguientes opciones para interesarse por esta oportunidad: