An Estonian company has developed a video and audio latency measurement system to provide accurate way to measure latency between different video and audio signals. It is designed as an on-field tool allowing design engineers and Quality Assurance specialists accurately measure latency parameters in Audio-Video systems. They are looking for SMEs and universities for technical co-operation and offer service agreements for testing and applying the kit in their quality control and R&D projects.
The system is intended to provide accurate way to measure latency between different AV (audio and video) signals with accuracy better than 5 milliseconds. It is designed as an on-field tool for video and audio equipment designers and QA (quality assurance) specialist to get fast understanding what are the latency parameters in the audio/video system they are working with.
Latency measuring system generates visible (LED with different blinking patterns) and audible (speaker with different beeping patterns) reference signals and generates automatic report of the measurement.
- 3x high speed optical inputs to capture image changes from screens
- 2x audio inputs to capture audio signals from device audio outputs
- LCD screen and LED indicators for quick user feedback
- Connects to PC with USB interface
- Works with MS Windows software that provides measurement automation and reporting
- Specific area of activity of the partner: - Type of partner sought: SME, University
- Specific area of activity of the partner: using, testing and developing audio and video devices and systems (e.g. mobile phone cameras).
The company is looking for partners interested in technical cooperation for testing and applying the kit in R&D projects.
The company is also open for commercial agreement with technical assistance to set up the system according to specific needs of the partner. The company also offers service agreement to test different audio-video devices.
It is an easy to use system (incl. MS Windows software and straightforward set-up with step-by-step manual) providing analytical feedback for latency measurement accuracy better than 5 milliseconds.
The software allows capturing longer sequences of input signals and calculating accurate latency values using cross-correlation of these signals. It's a reliable and accurate method also used in Microsoft AV labs.
Already on the market
Clasificado como: Ciencias de la vida
Seleccione una de las siguientes opciones para interesarse por esta oportunidad: