An Israeli software house and turnkey integrator of large-scale IT projects provides tailor-made solutions. It develops and offers customized and turnkey solutions to analyze, plan, develop, implement and integrate various activities in the civil registry. The company reliability, flexible approach and outstanding customization level are among its key advantages. The targeted partners are local IT companies strongly connected to Home Affairs’ offices. Commercial agency agreements are sought.
An Israeli software developer and integrator of IT projects on country level (internal /home affairs offices), founded in 1994, focuses on the governmental sector and is skilled in implementing a wide range of highly advanced, state-of-the-art civil registration solutions & secured governmental documents. The firm is actively involved in IT projects, comprehensive and modular civil registry, in many countries, including projects in the PPP (Public–private partnership) model. Besides, the firm manufactures skillful passport booklets, fully compliant with all the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) requirements.
The firm employs 80 people, highly qualified engineers, to develop its proprietary software, hardware department, database engineers, projects management, etc. Its R&D centre is located in Israel. The developed proprietary software offers full turnkey customized solutions for:
1) National population database - the secured sophisticated online database.
2) Civil population registration – digital, biometric & comprehensive data capture.
3) Registration & certificates’ issuance: a) birth & death as integral part of the population registration, b) marriage & divorce - secured, accurate and efficient documents.
4) National ID (standard) & e-ID (biometric) cards, with advanced security features.
5) Immigration: residence cards, citizenship services and documentation management: a) travel visas for tourists and students, b) work permits for business etc.
6) Passport regular and biometric (e-Passports) systems: a) design personalization, b) the development, the implementation, the integration, the management, the full maintenance and support of the e-passport system are customized to governments’ request, c) advising the applicable technologies for the client’s specific data fitting, d) providing the relevant equipment, hardware, consumables etc.
7) Border control, via manual/automated e-gates. The developed software provides: a) multiple security levels and biometric features, b) user friendly graphic interface, c) interoperable biometric identity documents, global data interchange, d) secured border entry/exit points, e) multi-level system user privileges, like no redundant data entry, audit trail, report generation, enhanced log search capabilities, f) immediate visible feedback on status/operation results.
8) Licensing registration & management - driver’s license issuance and management, vehicle registration, weapon/firearm permits’ registration. The system creates a secured database for transportation, registration and license document providing revenues for the state and improving road safety.
9) Civil & criminal automatic fingerprint/biometric identification systems (AFIS/ABIS) - developed and implemented in most of the company’s projects. AFIS is an effective system of finger and palm print electronic and demographic data. The system provides immediate results for: a) automated 1:N fingerprint identification, b) highly reliable selectivity, c) automated fingerprint identification to minimize human error, d) reducing technical risks via a proven automated fingerprint matching technology.
10) Bio-enrollment (issuance via designated centers & mobile units),
11) Cyber security– its scalable solutions help the customers to protect confidential and proprietary information from data hacking risk, network vulnerabilities and inadequate security policies.
12) Management of payroll and pensions.
To spread its reach experience, developed software and effective approach to solve various problems in IT projects integration for internal / home affairs offices, the firm is looking for IT companies in other countries. The local IT companies provide services or have strong connections with state internal and foreign affairs institutions, and the firm is willing to interact with them under commercial agency agreement. It would make both parties realize maximal potential of each other in collaboration.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: -TYPE , business, trade
-ACTIVITY - agent / representative (companies) with experience/ knowledge in IT-activity and strong connections in internal (and foreign) affairs offices of governmental sector - authorized governmental ministries and departments for statistical purposes, management purposes and other users.
-ROLE - to represent the company for offices of governmental sector and to find local customers.
1. The company has more than two decades of proven experience in developing, integrating and implementing sophisticated civil registry systems worldwide on a turnkey project basis.
2. The company is consistently chosen for strategic national projects due to its expertise, professionalism, reliability and flexibility in project development and implementation.
3. One of the greatest benefits in working with the company is its deep understanding the local culture and unique customer requirements, as well as its capabilities to adapt each project to the customers’ unique needs and requirements: IT-solutions, tailor-made, for your country.
4. The company provides practical solutions, built for upgrades, add-ons and technical advancements.
Already on the market
Clasificado como: Sistemas de tratamiento de información
Seleccione una de las siguientes opciones para interesarse por esta oportunidad: