A global company, established in Israel, specializing in advanced automated real-time solutions for remote tracking, monitoring and management of vehicles, containers, assets, and people. This company is looking for a reliable distributor to offer their products, which are sold in more than 53 countries. Maintaining a partnership with over 100 distributors and 50 logistics partners in over 50 countries.
A leading international company, specializing in automated technological systems for remote tracking, monitoring and management.
Produces a line of hardware solutions which includes fleet management, container and asset management and a smart reporting padlock. Offers a web and a mobile platform, on which all units can be managed.
The company does not operate directly in front of the end user, but only in front of local distributors. In some cases, the distributors create a whole business based solely on its products, and in other cases these are already existing businesses in the security market. The distributors are the ones who sell to end users such as large vehicle fleets or insurance companies.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Looking for a reliable distributor to distribute GPS tracking and monitoring devices. The distributor will sell to end users such as large vehicle fleets or insurance companies. The company is also seeking joint venture agreements.
The company offers a smart padlock:
• The padlock combines advanced GPS and cellular technology and creates a solution that protects your asset and communicates with you in any pre-defined event.
• The padlock can secure gates, warehouses and other restricted areas, as well as seal containers, trailers and other portable units.
The company also provides advanced solutions for cargo management and security:
• These products monitor the entire shipping process for both dry and refrigerated containers.
• They also monitor the quality of the container, such as temperature and humidity.
A variety of products that offer:
• Full cellular and location system solution, which allows real-time tracking via web-based user-friendly application, that can be easily implemented and accessed anywhere around the world.
• GPS tracking systems which are all ISO-9002 certified and meet the most demanding standards of the industry, such as E 24 certification and EMC test certification.
Already on the market
Clasificado como: Telecommunications \ Manufactura Industrial \ Otras Tecnologías Industriales \ Industria \ Safety and Security
Seleccione una de las siguientes opciones para interesarse por esta oportunidad: