An Israeli firm with 35 years of experience produces a range of water-based acrylic emulsions for various end users. They are looking to sell their developed polymers to ink manufacturers for DTG (direct to garment), textile industries, and distributors worldwide.
This firm is seeking a partnership with distributors, ink manufacturers, and textile printer manufacturers. They would also like to establish a distribution, commercial, and manufacturing agreement.
This Israeli firm has a long experience manufacturing ink binders for digital printing, and has excellent polymers for textile printing.
They have a strong research and development team, helping customers in the process of designing emulsion polymers to best meet their specific and changing needs.
This business produces a wide array of polymers which are specifically suited for textile printing:
- Self cross linking acrylic copolymer emulsion for textile
- Acrylic copolymer emulsion designed for use as a binder in the textile printing industry
- Alkyl Phenol Free (APF), self cross-linking acrylic copolymer emulsion
- APF self cross linking acrylic copolymer emulsion, designed for use as a binder for highly flexible textile printing
- APF self cross linking acrylic copolymer emulsion designed for use as a binder for flexible textile printing with high scrub resistance
- APF self cross linking styrene acrylic copolymer emulsion designed for use as a binder for hard textile printing
- APF self cross linking acrylic copolymer emulsion
This firm is looking for new markets worldwide:
- Distributors to distribute high quality polymers to final consumers
- Ink manufacturers for producing water based digital printing ink
- The textile printing industry (which produces ink independently) can utilize polymers for ink production
- Specific area of activity of the partner: - Distributor - distributor to sell polymers
- Commercial agency agreement - partner to help this company expand the outreach of its products
- Ink manufacturer - can purchase the water-based acrylic emulsions in order to produce and distribute their own inks.
- Textile “printer“ manufacturer - can purchase the polymer in order to print onto textiles.
Technological knowledge and cross-fertilization from other markets has enabled this firm to produce a high quality polymer. Most prominently, the adhesion and film properties have been improved to best suit textile and textile printing industries.
The polymers are versatile, ranging from very soft to very stiff. Due to their unique structure, they are high in flexibility and low in tackiness, with improved washing stability and permeability.
Already on the market
Secret Know-how,Trade Marks,Exclusive Rights
Clasificado como: Sistemas de tratamiento de información \ Manufactura Industrial \ Chemistry & Chemical Engineering \ Industria
Seleccione una de las siguientes opciones para interesarse por esta oportunidad: