An Israeli company specializes in preclinical research (biomedicine / pharmacology). Advantages include high professional level of performance for conducting trials, flexible and dynamic customizing approach, special core competence aspects etc. The targeted partners are mainly pharma and biotech companies for variety of possible cooperation types. The company is looking for commercial agency and services agreement.
The Israeli GLP-certified boutique company offers preclinical R&D trial management and consulting services in the life sciences field. They are a CRO that provides consultancy services, planning and conducting preclinical trials for pharmaceutical and biotech companies. The company’s core competence lies in the area of translational (the term means "translation" of basic scientific findings in a lab setting into potential treatments for disease) and regenerative medical projects with main expertise in: stem cell, CNS, pain, cancer, angiogenesis, inflammation, dermatology, metabolic disorders, infectious diseases and medical devices. Preclinical trials (animal & cell experiments) are a preliminary necessary stage for clinical trials (in humans). It is a filter for the developments not suitable to continue clinical trials. About 80% of the developments do not reach clinical trials.
The company was founded 15 years ago and has about 25 employees. The company provides services in fields of demand in sophisticated services, where relatively only few CROs around the world can provide adequate preclinical solutions. Addressing the existing and future needs of stem cells technology, advanced personalized medicine/ targeted therapies, orphan disease and other therapeutic fields.
The company offers its clients high professional services in preclinical research. They conduct experiments in a wide variety of preclinical models from planning stage to the clinic. They work in the global GLP standard and have a variety of consumers - from big pharma companies developing the drugs to small start-ups developing an innovative product / treatment. The common foundation for all consumers is a need to test their medical developments on preclinical platform in order to advance to the clinic.
The company seeks to cooperate in either of the areas of expertise: stem cell research, diseases of the CNS, metabolic disorders and cancer. Their potential customers are: 1)international pharmaceutical and biotech companies for the tailor-made preclinical services, 2)pharma- and biotech companies (and also SMEs) with drug/biological development pipeline for constant work on certain basis, 3)creating joint venture in the areas of expertise: stem cell research, diseases of the CNS, metabolic disorders and cancer, 4)collaboration with VC, investment banks interested in in-depth technological evaluation (including validation studies), 5) partnership with biotech companies in the financing stage, but fairly well established in terms of their portfolio.
The company has research laboratories, where animal experiments (rabbits, mice and rats) are carried out, and the company cooperates with foreign companies abroad to conduct experiments on dogs and monkeys. Half of the company's revenues are from abroad, and the company works with two sites to locate overseas customers: science exchange and scientists. The company works with representatives and others on the success / finders fee. They are open to work with agents in target markets, possibly under commercial agency and services agreement. The company’s aim is to increase awareness of the services they provide and thereby increase their customer base. They are looking today for partners with expertise in preclinical models and global distribution capability.
The target markets are USA, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, UK, but they are not limited to those countries known for an extensive research activity in the biopharma field. The flexibility and level of professionalism the company offers are relatively attractive to conduct trials in target markets. The company is looking for commercial agency agreement and services agreement.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: -TYPE - business, trade
-ACTIVITY – 1) partners with knowledge / contacts in the field of life sciences / biomedicine / pharmacology, more special in preclinical research, animal models, safety & pharmacology, in-vivo & in-vitro models,
2) partners with expertise in proprietary models with global distribution capability.
-ROLE - to find local customers for a variety of cooperation types (biotech & pharma companies, banks, VC etc.in description)
The company is the GLP-certified big preclinical CRO in Israel:
1. The most valued advantage is their profound expertise in preclinical research models combined with the flexibility that comes from their nature of privately owned boutique.
2. Leader in the development of models for the early stage life-science technologies from discovery to the first in the man/patient stage. The company specializes in both efficacy proof-of-concept studies and safety evaluation in various animal models, as well as complementary in vitro/ex-vivo services.
3. Over 50% of the company’s personnel are PhD educated or its equivalent, representing years of experience in academic and applied scientific research activity.
4. The company is a preclinical CRO and holds an impressive and fast-growing international (US, Europe, brIC) portfolio.
5. Their client base includes international pharmaceutical and biotech companies, development partnerships and academic research institutions, as well as global CROs for the outsourcing activities.
6. The flexibility and the level of professionalism they offer are attractive for conducting trials in target markets.
7. Flexibility and dynamism in working for response to customer needs.
8. Their core competence lies in the area of translational and regenerative medical projects with specific expertise in: stem cell, CNS, pain, cancer, angiogenesis, inflammation, dermatology, metabolic disorders and medical devices, which distinguishes the company from many others. They also own a unique in-house BSL-2 laboratory for infectious diseases research.
Already on the market
Seleccione una de las siguientes opciones para interesarse por esta oportunidad: