An Israeli company with 38+ years of experience is one of the leaders in aluminum castings, offering its customers in aerospace, medical, printing, transportation and other industries sand, permanent mould and pressure die castings form various aluminium alloys, as well as complementary machining and finishing of castings according to the highest standards requirements and fast production of 3D patterns. The company is looking for joint venture, manufacturing and subcontracting agreements.
Founded in Israel in 1979 the company has grown into one of the leading manufacturers of high quality aluminum sand casting, permanent mold castings and pressure die castings in Israel, supplying a number of large international aerospace, defense, hi-tech producers, medical, printing, power distribution, transportation companies. Company is based in the center of Israel, disposing of 5.000 sq.m of production facility and an engineering team with advanced CAD/CAM abilities.
The company is casting from a variety of alloys: A356, A357, C355, A201, A203, A204, A206, and Unifont-90. Company is offering its customers a turnkey solution – from prototypes to serial production. Orders are accepted from a single unit to any required quantity. Casting weights may vary from few grams up to hundreds kilograms, whereas production volumes can be rapidly increased owing to fast development of prototypes and ability to set up serial production.
Company is offering castings finishing, straightening, sandblasting, painting and coating.
Company is also offering engineering consulting services including professional seminars for its clients.
Company’s customers include: Airbus, Alstom, Boeing, Cisco, Eaton, Elbit, GE Healthcare, Israeli Aerospace Industry, Liebherr and many other.
The company is technologically ready to expand, currently exploring the opportunities in other countries and open for partnership.
Company is looking for new customers from various industries, for whom it is ready to produce castings under manufacturing or subcontracting agreements. Company is also looking for opportunities to establish joint venture, in which it will provide casting manufacturing expertise.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The type of partner sought – production company from any field.
Type of cooperation – subcontracting agreement.
The tasks to be performed – company will produce castings and supply them to the customer.
The type of partner sought – parts supplier to a larger production company.
Type of cooperation – manufacturing agreement.
The tasks to be performed – company will produce castings according to the requirements.
The type of partner sought – partner seeking to produce castings.
Type of cooperation – joint venture agreement.
The tasks to be performed – company will contribute its expertise in castings manufacturing.
• ISO 9001:2008 / AS9100C , ISO 14001 :2004, SI OHSAS 18001 :2007 certified quality assurance system.
• NADCAP Heat Treatment, NADCAP NDT
• Chemical analysis and mechanical properties inspections are carried out by our modern, in-house, metallurgical laboratory.
• In-house non-destructive tests include liquid-penetrant and X-ray inspections.
• Dimensional inspection department is fully equipped with the most state-of-the-art measuring technology. 3D optical laser scanning, coordinate measuring machine - XYZ, digital faro arm.
• Design and production of patterns in a qualified in-house pattern workshop, combined with Computer numerically controlled (CNC) modelling retrieved directly from customers' 3-D CAD files. This unique department combines CAD and CAM processes, and conventional methods, which enables fast reaction in tight-schedule project.
• Development of casting methods and prototype production according to standard specifications and customer requirements.
• Homogenization, aging and stress relief treatments in new and certified furnaces.
• Production of sand castings using "green sand" or "no-bake" mixtures.
• 3D prototypes delivered in 5 working days.
• Modern automatic molding line.
• Able to deal with complicated molds that vary from 1 kg to 4 tons, up to 2x2x2 meter in size.
• Company has 12 machining centers up to1600x820x1030 mm, 4 axis and 5 axis.
• All manufacturing processes, quality and inspection activities are subject to all applicable standards and specifications.
Already on the market
Clasificado como: Manufactura Industrial \ Tecnologías de Materiales \ Otras Tecnologías Industriales \ Industria
Seleccione una de las siguientes opciones para interesarse por esta oportunidad: