Israeli based manufacturer has 50+ years of experience in the camouflage and concealment domain. The company offers complete in-house manufacturing, with capability to deliver raw materials to enable local offset and transfer-of-technology.
The company is looking for joint venture, manufacturing and distribution agreements.
Company develops and manufactures innovative signature management systems for armies and special forces around the world for more than 50 years.
Company is constantly improving its solutions and is providing high quality, tailor made and reliable products that suit versatile environments and requirements of its customers.
ISO 9001 certified, camouflage, concealment and deception (CC&D) products are effective against all known sensors in today's modern battlefield, including (ultraviolet) UV, visual, near infra-red, thermal infra-red and radar.
Extensive product range includes concealment and survivability systems for tanks, airplanes, combat vehicles, and personal system applications for special units and forces. Many of these unique products are developed together with the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) as the company has been the sole supplier for IDF in the CC&D domain for more than 40 years and has been cooperating with the Israeli Defense R&D Directorate of the Ministry of Defense (MAFAT) in various projects.
Company products are used worldwide, mainly in countries that appreciate advanced technologies. Amongst these customers are the Finnish Army, British Army, French Army, Canadian Army, Spanish Army, Italian Army and more. Currently, many of these customers are using these products in operational theatres (e.g. Iraq and Afghanistan).
As an Israeli company, the company utilizes experience of former combat unit and special forces soldiers together with highly skilled chemistry and physics engineers to gain advantage over competitors.
Company has the advantage of manufacturing all its applications under one roof, as it disposes of several technical manufacturing facilities. Company operates full in-house and vertical production line in a 11,000 m² facility. Company produces and integrates multispectral camouflage systems and advanced personal apparel for security forces and special forces, and also maintains the ability to meet specific requirements for all clients.
Company manages an ongoing in-house design process that keeps on developing camouflage technology in changing environment.
Product development is based on conclusions drawn from an in-depth study of recent conflicts, combining field experience together with expertise in the area of unique compounds, ergonomic engineering and camouflage materials.
This has been proven critical during intense operations in extreme weather conditions.
The quality of products and services continually meet and exceed the highest of customer demands, through implementing efficient quality policy to ensure appropriate monitoring throughout the entire production and sales process.
The most-compelling advantages are the depth of camouflage technology and extensive in-house development and production capabilities. The company adapts its products to the unique requirements of each customer, while maintaining high levels of reliability and performance.
Company focuses on knowledge, innovation, creativity, new materials, production processes, new services, new markets and requirements. Knowledge and expertise are fundamental principles of the company.
Company is considering the following types of cooperation with potential partners:
- distribution agreements for cooperation with foreign distributors who dispose of sufficient experience and knowledge of their local market and will be able to supply company’ products to final military/law enforcement customers,
- joint venture agreements for synergetic cooperation with those manufacturers whose products can be equipped with company’s camouflage solutions,
- manufacturing agreements for faster penetration into foreign markets by producing semi-finalized product, under manufacturing-on-demand (MOD) or similar scheme (for example, camouflage nets in rolls, and not tailored for specific platforms) and selling it to local manufacturer for the final integration (e.g. cutting, sewing, packaging etc.).
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Partner: defense manufacturers and suppliers with direct contact to defense textiles and survivability products, with the existing platform in this industry.
Type of cooperation: distribution agreement.
Role of the partner: purchase defense equipment from the company and resell it to military and law enforcement agencies.
Type of cooperation: joint venture agreement.
Role of the partner: benefit from company’s technological know-how in camouflage systems by creating a mutually developed product (could be an automotive producer utilizing company’s camouflage system for their platforms).
Type of cooperation: manufacturing agreement.
Role of the partner: company is looking to produce semi-finalized products (for example, camouflage nets in rolls) and sell them to foreign local producers, who, in turn, will finalize the products.
• In-house production enables product customization for specific end-user technological requirements.
• Customer list includes world’s most advanced and technological armed forces.
• Products are battle-proven in various world-wide terrains.
• Company has capability to delivery raw materials to be integrated (cutting and sewing) at customer’s country for local offset.
• World’s first manufacturer of reversible, double-sided camouflage systems, enabling different print pattern for each side (urban/woodland, winter/desert etc.)
Already on the market - Company’s products are in-service worldwide by various armed forces. Additionally, the company takes on R&D projects for new technologies & developments
Seleccione una de las siguientes opciones para interesarse por esta oportunidad: