An Israeli company develops, produces and supplies retrievable (floating & non-floating) fine bubble aeration systems for wastewater aeration as well as supply of additional oxygen to the existing aeration systems that can be applied in both municipal and industrial wastewater treatment facilities. The company provides ready to use turnkey solutions and offers equipment for emergency aeration. The company is looking for distributors and partners for signing service or subcontracting agreements.
The Israeli company established in 2008 has a solid expertise in development and production of water aeration solutions.
Its product scope includes retrievable (floating & non-floating) fine bubble aeration systems which can be employed in both municipal and industrial wastewater treatment facilities for aerating reactors or lagoons during the biological process. These systems are suitable for upgrading existing plants or introducing additional oxygen to existing aeration systems.
These aeration systems can be installed in any lagoon or retrofitted in any biological reactor where it is not possible to drain for installation. Furthermore, there is no downtime or interruption during installation of the wastewater treatment process, hence there are no operational risks.
The aeration system is automatically adjustable to the water depth, all diffusers are 100% levelled from the water surface. The system is modular with each unit being able to work independently, making the units easy to replace/add/remove if needed.
Companies water aeration floating and non-floating fine bubble aerations systems can be applied as:
- Municipal and industrial wastewater treatment solutions,
- Aeration and mixing solutions,
- Retrofits for wastewater treatment plants,
- Rental equipment for supplemental/emergency aeration,
- Turnkey aeration projects.
For expansion to the new markets the company is looking for partners to cooperate on distribution services agreement who can help to find end-user customers among industrial plant operators who are willing to install aeration solutions in their wastewater treatment plant. Company will provide customers with aeration systems, feasibility studies and consultancy services.
The company is also looking for the end users directly to establish cooperation through services or subcontracting agreement for installation of water aeration solutions. Company may offer services for the existing wastewater treatments plants: upgrading those plants, adding extra air, renting out a mobile aeration unit. Company is also offering to develop and construct a turnkey water aeration solution for the customer under subcontracting agreement.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Role: under distribution agreement, it is expected from the partner to find various plant operators who are searching for application of water aeration solutions.
Activity: plant operators
Role: under service agreement, it is expected to offer following services for the customer’s wastewater treatment plants: upgrade, add extra air or build a new one.
Role: under subcontracting agreement, company is providing customer with a turnkey solution in the field of water aeration.
The company is offering retrievable and floating aeration systems that can be added to the existing aeration system with no need to modify the plant's infrastructure.
The key advantages are:
• Installation in any plant with no process interruption
• Can be installed in addition to any existing aeration system with no need to modify the plant's infrastructure
• Modular system: possible to add, remove or relocate units with no downtime
• Simple and quick installation
• Units are levelled above the ?oor or above ?xed-to-the-?oor di?users
• Adjustable air ?ow rates can be supplied to individual units
• Excellent ?oor coverage
• No wall or ?oor guide rails for installation
• Custom-made for any type of reactor or lagoon at every scale of operation
Moreover, company is also offering temporary aeration rentals to assist with equipment failure, odour problems and oxygen supplement during maintenance work. Emergency oxidation deployment system is self-contained in a standard 20 feet container and can be deployed easily at any sight.
Already on the market
Clasificado como: Tecnologías de Materiales \ Medio Ambiente
Seleccione una de las siguientes opciones para interesarse por esta oportunidad: