An Israeli company specializes in business software systems (BSS) and offers a business management system (BMS) for service providers in various fields. Advantages include its great cost efficiency (state-of-the-art technology at “cloud economy” costs), highly effective performance, universality and extreme convenience. The company is seeking acquisition, licensing, financial and distribution services agreements.
Nowadays, a service provider must be “digital lifestyle compatible”. That means, to respond quickly & creatively to market dynamics, i.e. to possess business agility in billing and customer care, minimal time to market, frequent customizations, self-service solutions for customers and support for multiple services under unified BSS.
The Israeli company offers an innovative business management system (BMS), which meets the above requirements. The developed system is constructed as modular (service providers mix & match), scalable (to support from small to huge providers) and affordable (highly developed technology at “cloud economy” costs). It uses a pay-as-you-grow subscription model. The system allows a quick RoI (return-on-investment), is flexible enough to deal with new technologies, protocols, business processes, includes solutions for on-/offline services, pre- and post- paid billing, multitenant and channel set-ups, multi-payment, hierarchy and several networks.
The offered system (OS) appeared as a result of innovative implementation of developed technologies into existing verticals, e.g. telecom, machine-to-machine (M2M), IoT (internet of things), Utilities.
It is providing for the following advantages (as compared to the traditional business software systems on the today market):
- fast process / small executive time (customization takes days, not months; deployment requires hours, not weeks; cyber security is built-in, not having to be patched on etc.),
- great cost-efficiency (integration has no problem, no complex process; performance and scalability result from being built for Big Data, no additional budget required; more performance with less hardware required etc.),
- universality (runs on any operating system, not on specific one),
- convenience in use (free and modern database type used, not the expensive Oracle DB).
The young mobile company specializes in the end-to-end business management for service providers or other business companies. For over 7 years they have been serving their satisfied very big companies-customers with their state-of-the-art technology. They are experts on signaling (control point, intelligent network, real-time billing, complex integration, business management software and professional services) working for the fields of telecom, billing, machine-to-machine (M2M), IoT (Internet of things), utilities, smart city etc.
The active customers are:
- cellular operators that issue subscriber accounts to customers,
- Netcom Virtual Network Operators, like big trading networks,
- infrastructure companies, like electricity / water consumption operators.
The company would consider a partnership based on:
acquisition agreement – the company offers shares for sale, yet subject for negotiations,
financial agreement – the company is looking for investors / investments,
licensing – the company is ready to give a license for a partner to use their product in order to distribute it or else,
distribution services agreement – the aim is to enter various markets with the company developed product.
The company is greatly motivated to enter markets with their offered product, but still needs assistance in some aspects, like financial resources and human resources (familiar with local markets).
- Type of partner sought: No specific requirements are to consider when applying the offered system
- Specific area of activity of the partner: • The type of Partner Sought -
- business service organisations and
- Integrators working in the fields of telecom, utility, machine-to-machine, IoT;
- companies wishing to automate / accelerate their business service for their customers.
• The tasks to be performed by the partner sought - to buy shares of the company, to invest in the company, to buy a license, to act as a distributor to sell the company's products.
Innovative implementation of the developed state-of-the-art software system of various technologies into the existing verticals provides for the following advantages:
1.small execution time (e.g. days against months, see description)
2.great cost-efficiency (whole operation processes omitted, no additional budget required, more performance with less hardware required etc.)
3.universality (runs on any operation system)
4.user friendly (modern database type used, not the expensive one)
Already on the market
Seleccione una de las siguientes opciones para interesarse por esta oportunidad: