The Estonian company is the innovation leader in retail click and collect pickup automation. Their solutions reduce last-mile delivery costs, enhance parcel delivery and return operations and improve the omnichannel customer experience.
Their products include different parcel delivery systems: automated temporary storage lockers and parcel robots.
They are looking for partners under the distribution services agreement especially in Japan, but are interested in other countries too.
The Estonian company is the innovation leader in creating robotics-based parcel terminals and developing last mile click and collect pickup solutions for retail and logistics sectors. Their product range goes from automated smart lockers to world’s first fully functional parcel robot and world’s biggest self-learning robotics-based parcel terminal.
They are a rapidly growing technology company with innovation at its core. Their products offer unique solutions to challenges retailers and logistics companies face due to growing e-commerce and parcel volumes, but no matter how complex their robots may be inside, they are always easy to use for the end-customer, always providing positive emotions.
They are looking for distributors for their solutions (for example large retailers), especially in Japan, but are interested in other countries too, under distribution services agreement.
The company offers product design, hardware engineering, software development, assembly and installation, repair and maintenance.
During the last three years, revenues have tripled each year. In October 2018, a new development facility was opened in Viljandi, Estonia. They have more than 10 500 square meters for developing hardware and software plus producing the machines.
The company is 75% privately owned and 25% state owned and is among the prominent elite start-ups in Estonia. In 2018 projected revenue is 45 million, passing the revenue estimate by 50% and in profit.
They have been awarded the Company of the Year in 2018, Innovator of the Year 2018, Design Implementation of the Year 2018 in Estonia and several other notable titles worldwide.
Their clients include Walmart, Inditex (Zara), ASDA and many more. They have been on the market for 11 years.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: They are looking for distributors who have a large existing customer database or large retailers depending on the characteristics of the target market, under distribution services agreement. They are targeting especially Japan, but are interested in partners worldwide.
Their ideal partner is a retail chain which is global or has broad geographical coverage, with whom they could grow organically, such as Walmart or Zara.
The partner could either have a big existing problem with delivery of packages (for example it takes a long time to reach the customer or is labour intensive) or have a wish of bringing additional clients to the shop through a new package delivery (for example a partnership with courier companies or e-commerce).
- Their advantage lies in their highly innovative solutions. They do not focus on their competitors; instead they lead the way and create the future.
- The company’s mentality is very active, positive and built on co-operation.
- Their advantage is also having market-proven products, which have been successfully implemented worldwide.
- They have great market insight in e-commerce, since they have an e-commerce company in their group. The key executives are experienced in postal business, hardware development and IT. The company has also been a locker network operator in Estonia.
- They have a full solution consisting of hardware, software, installation and maintenance. All products have been developed keeping the total life-cycle costs in mind.
- They are ISO 9001:2008 QMS Certified.
- Their solutions reduce last-mile delivery costs, enhance parcel delivery and return operations, improve the omnichannel customer experience.
- Their solutions help people save time – a resource that is becoming more and more valuable for everyone, consumers and businesses alike. They are creating the world’s most innovative, robotics-based click and collect parcel delivery solutions to help retail and logistics companies manage their customer's time in an optimal way.
Already on the market
Secret Know-how,Design Rights,Patent(s) applied for but not yet granted,Patents granted,Trade Marks,Exclusive Rights,Copyright,Other
Clasificado como: Manufactura Industrial \ Otras Tecnologías Industriales \ Industria
Seleccione una de las siguientes opciones para interesarse por esta oportunidad: