An Estonian company is looking for contacts with startups and companies needing support in hardware and software development and prototyping, improving existing product(s) and/or for creating animation mock-ups before prototyping.
The company has an experienced team of hardware and software engineers, designers and partners who can help to shape the idea and prepare it from idea until mass production.
The company is offering services agreements and manufacturing contracts.
An experienced hardware and software development company from Estonia helps startups and entry level companies alike to bring their ideas into reality. From hardware to mobile applications, the company supports the creation of custom solutions inspired by design and user experience. The company has been involved in several successful companies and as their home market is small, they are looking for partnership from outside Estonia.
The company is offering services agreements and manufacturing contracts to either develop from idea phase or further develop the products and services of startups and other entry level companies who want to bring their product to market.
The services focus on developing:
- proof of concept
- small patch for market testing or
- fully developed production solution.
The company offers a dedicated team to support all technical problems, validate and plan all the milestones with weekly updates of the project status.
The development of the client's idea will be supported throughout the development process in the following areas:
- Rapid Prototyping
- Electrical engineering (hardware/software design)
- Mobile App development (Xamarin, iOS and Android)
- Bluetooth integartions
- Embedded software
- UX/UI (user experience/user interface) design & animations
- Testing and consulting on regional certification systems, e.g. CE, FCC - a certification mark employed on electronic products manufactured or sold in the United States, EMC (electromagnetic compatibility), durability, solar radiation etc.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company is offering services agreement and manufacturing contracts to startups, SMEs, researchers and inventors.
Expected from potential partner:
(1) clear definition of product or service idea for developing from scratch or
(2) initial prototypes for further iterations, testing and development
Based on the successful cooperation, small scale manufacturing can be provided for the first batches to test client feedback.
The company offers a comprehensive team of experts to work together with the client in order to develop the best product possible. Their method is to work as a business development shop, working together with clients to thoroughly validate, test and refine the idea, before launching it to the market.
Rather than just building as much and as fast as possible, their method focuses on finding out what is needed in the first place by the end user and focus all processes to cover the need(s) as much as possible.
Already on the market
Clasificado como: Sistemas de tratamiento de información \ Medición, Pruebas y Normas \ Servicios financieros, legales, profesionales y otros
Seleccione una de las siguientes opciones para interesarse por esta oportunidad: