The Healthy Future Partnering Event - fl...
Taking place on International Health & Life Sciences Day of the festival the partnering event is a quick and easy way to meet potential co-operation partners via pre-arranged meetings. You publish a collaboration profile, identify companies you are interested in and then at the event meet and greet at high speed with 30 minutes per meeting usually enough to build a connection.
· Biotech and Pharmaceutical
· Contract Research Organisation (CRO)
· Contract Manufacturing Organisation (CMO)
· Medical Technology
· Precision Medicine
· Digital Health
The partnering sessions will offer delegates the opportunity to explore:
· Commercial and technology opportunities with other delegates
· R&D opportunities including finding research partners for UK and European funding
· New markets
· Establish a presence in the Liverpool City Region
Deadline for registration is 5th June 2018.
For further information and registration please visit the event website: https://healthyfuturematch2018.b2match.io/.
Lugar de celebración: Exhibition Centre Liverpool Kings Dock Liverpool Waterfront L3 4FP
Coste: The Healthy Future Partnering Event is free to attend.