BE-Mat 2018 is the business event bringing together entrepreneurs and researchers to find new opportunities in the domain of:
- Critical raw materials and primary resources: geophysics and exploration, rock mechanics, treatment of mineral resources and waste
- Recycling of industrial scraps and end-of-life products: metals, WEEE, automotive, composites, tyres, precious metals
- Substitution of Critical Raw Materials: new solutions for batteries, electric motors, flame retardants, LEDs
- Advanced materials & biomaterial: ceramics, biopolymers, elastomers, composites and rubber
- Circular economy and Circular Business Models.
BE-Mat will take place on June 20 to 22, offering different networking and investors sessions:
- Bootcamp of the EIT RawMaterials | 20 June 2018. Participation is restricted. Please, apply, within 31 march to https://eitrawmaterials.eu/bus...
- Key notes session Material and Circular Economy | 21 June 2018. Programme will be published soon
- Bilateral Meetings session, 21 – 22 June 2018
- Start-up – Investors Pitching Sessions | 21 June 2018 afternoon. Participation is restricted to Start-Up, upon selection
- Researchers’ competition, 22 June 2018. Participation is restricted to Researchers, upon selection.
The B2B sessions are scheduled on 21 and 22 June 2018. The two days of bilateral meetings are open to companies, research centres and universities, and all interested organizations in meeting others potential partners and collaborators to develop collaborative business and technological contracts or scientific projects in the focus areas of the event.
PLAZO: 10 de junio.
Lugar de celebración: Via Ceselle 9
Esta jornada está cofinanciada por la Enterprise Europe Network