Technology Cooperation Days - Hannover Messe
Tipo: Exposición Brokerage event
Since its first edition on HANNOVER MESSE 2002, the Technology Cooperation Days supported more than 1500 participants with targeted bilateral meetings, resulting in numerous international partnership agreements.
The event is organised by Enterprise Europe Network Niedersachsen (NBank) in collaboration with members of the Enterprise Europe Network, the Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB) and the EU-project GBE-Factory.
The Technology Cooperation Days 2014 focus on technologies, solutions, standards and references for industrial measurement processes as well as industrial manufacturing, which includes:
- Measurement Tools as Acoustic Technology, Analyses/Test Facilities and Methods, Chemical material testing, Electrical Technology, Mechanical Technology, Optical material testing, Optical Technology, Non Destructive Testing, Sensor Technology and Thermal material testing
- Amplifier, A/D Transducer
- Electronic measurement systems
- Recording Devices
- Reference Materials
- Standards as Quality Standards and Technical Standards
- Ideas, proposals, partnerships for projects within funded research and innovation programmes
- Industry 4.0 as SMART Manufacturing, Factories of the Future and ICT for Manufacturing Industry