Búsqueda de socios, clientes o proveedores
Last updated: 30/08/2017
Fecha límite: 30/08/2018
A French raw material start-up has developed a new process to make natural materials fit for industrial use. By adapting an existing one based on fragmentation & reconstruction, it allows to obtain a 100% natural regularly shaped material ready to integrate to industry processes. The company is looking for material suppliers for luxury cutlery & accessories companies, willing to improve their production line with a responsible approach. Technical cooperation and joint venture are sought.
- Technical cooperation agreement Joint venture agreement
The key concept is upcycling of natural materials (horn, leather, shell, wood…) in order to make them reusable for craftsmen and the industry. Responding to a market problem, the technology solves different kind of issues: storage, material homogeneity, manufacturing adjustment, waste disposal…
For craftsmen, they are looking for the easiest material to work on, which is not often available locally or generates many wastes.
There is a need for products made of natural materials but usually, they are not easy to process.
Starting from an existing advanced technology from metallurgy, the French company specialised in raw material, has developed a new process, based on fragmentation and compaction, to reconstruct natural materials with a different shape, ready to process.
Two ranges of products can be obtained:
- Material 100% made of the natural product which offers the same characteristics than the original product
- Composite material (natural material + biopolymer) which offers higher mechanical and chemical properties
For both product ranges, regular shapes can be produced according to the requirements.
The French company is looking for material suppliers with a responsible approach willing to integrate this process into their production line, being able to offer added-value and environmentally friendly products to their clients.
Technical cooperation and joint venture are preferably sought (licence may be considered).
Final markets are luxury goods (cutlery, accessories, pens…) jewellery, interior design…
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Type: Material suppliers for luxury cutlery and accessories companies, for jewellers, for interior design companies, for luxury pen manufacturers with a responsible and local approach
- for technical cooperation agreement: to adapt the process to other raw materials and/or to integrate this new process in their productions lines
- for joint venture agreement: to set up production facilities in a foreign country.
The French company is also open to licence agreement with these organisations.
Advantages & innovations:
- This new technology enables full utilization of natural materials like horn, wood, leather and shell; materials which normally cannot be processed fully.
- New material obtained is 100% made of the original material (for the company composite range, only biopolymer is added)
- Mechanical and chemical properties of the original product are preserved (and even improved with the composite range)
- New materials are produced in many shapes and sizes to fit easily the client’s industrialisation process
- Local material recovery is made easy and materials can be turned into premium products
- Much lower manufacturing scrap and indeed lower waste for disposal
- The technology can be adapted to many other natural materials (feather, mother-of-pearl, shell, deer antler...)
Already on the market
Secret Know-how,Patent(s) applied for but not yet granted
Clasificado como: Servicios financieros, legales, profesionales y otros
Seleccione una de las siguientes opciones para interesarse por esta oportunidad: