A Czech SME manufactures plastic pallets from recycled plastics and seeks distributors. The products manufactured are of a high value/money ratio. The SME is looking for distributors based on a distribution agreement.
The Czech company with more than 15 years tradition on the market offers plastic pallets and mobile plastic barriers.
In comparison with wooden pallets there is no need for treatment with insecticides and fungicides (and thereby no raised costs as well). The durability of plastic pallets is incomparably greater than with wooden pallets; during common use, there is almost no wear. Plastic pallets don’t succumb to moulds, fungi or wood-decaying insects. They are made out of material that can be recycled.
To secure an effective handling of plastic pallets special kinds of labels are used. The labelled pallet becomes a returnable packaging.
The company is looking for distribution partners for the plastic pallets based on distribution agreement. Potential partners should have knowledge of the industry. The partners should have also experience in international cooperation and be interested in long term partnership. Distributors will be provided with samples of the product, and their role will be to place an order, specify requested quantity and to distribute the plastic pallets through their channels. The company is looking for partners interested in a long-term cooperation.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company is looking for partners interested in a long-term cooperation based on distribution agreement. The SME prefers distribution services agreement to sell its products on international markets. The partner sought should ideally be a company already distributing packaging products for various industries wishing to expand its current products’ portfolio.
Plastic pallets (see the attached pictures) resist to vast majority of chemical substances (apart from highly caustic chemicals). Therefore, they are fit for use in the chemical industry. The pallets are made out of recycled mixed plastic (polyethylene, polypropylene and other materials). Primary raw material is granulate made by recycling of sorted waste from plastic products. The pallets can be repeatedly recycled after their life cycle is over.
The pallets compared to standard wooden pallets have substantial advantages and innovations. They are
- washable, hygienic, dust-free
- do not succumb to rot, to common chemicals or insect attacks
- suitable for export
- lower frequency of mechanical damage of packaging and products
- possibility to place a logo on the pallet
- 100% recyclable
- environmentally friendly
Already on the market
Clasificado como: Manufactura Industrial \ Tecnologías de Materiales \ Otras Tecnologías Industriales \ Industria
Seleccione una de las siguientes opciones para interesarse por esta oportunidad: