Búsqueda de socios
Last updated: 11/01/2016
Fecha límite: 04/07/2016
Una empresa italiana del sector de instalaciones solares para producir energía ha desarrollado un sistema de seguimiento solar de doble eje para instalar paneles fotovoltaicos y solares térmicos de forma eficiente y con gran precisión. La estructura modular se adapta perfectamente a las características del terreno. Gracias a su flexibilidad, puede adaptarse a diferentes instalaciones: invernaderos, aparcamientos, etc. Se buscan fabricantes de estructuras de acero o madera y empresas del sector de energías renovables para analizar las posibilidades del sistema y establecer acuerdos de licencia y cooperación técnica.
The technology offered represents an innovation in solar tracking design, characterized by efficiency, simplicity and ease of maintenance.
It is a modular support structure and unique cable/counter-weight system together with an on board PLC controller, whereby our system is in a class by itself with respect to other dual-axis systems.
The PLC controller (whose software is developed by the company) is based on solar ephemeris tables and guarantees accurate panel orientation, throughout the cycle of the whole year, with a margin of error of <1%.
For ground installations, the modular support structure can be easily adapted to terrain conditions. Either a wire mesh base or fixed anchor points can be used depending on the type of maintenance access desired.
For rooftop installations no fixed anchoring is required. The system is stable and secure using appropriate weights.
The system's flexibility allows to adapt it easily to different kind of installation, including, for example, above greenhouses, sheds of wood in residential, parking areas, etc.
Current and Potential Domain of Application: Renewables are renewing their appeal and closed 2011 with more than 40% in the trend of annual investments on a global level. Data is the new report released by the tax consulting network that monitors annually the performance of the main international markets. The analysis has revealed that investments in technologies of the 'new generation' - including solar, wind and biomass - have jumped from $ 38.2 billion in 2010 to a record 53.5 billion last year.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: - Type of partner sought:
- Specific area of activity of the partner:
• manufacturer of steel structure or wood structures.
• companies operating in renewables.
- Task to be performed by the partner sought:
• cooperation in industralization.
• marketing under licence agreement.
Advantages & innovations:
Usually the superior efficiency of a dual-axis solar tracker results in up to a 40% increase in output compared to a traditional fixed system.
• The most significant innovation aspect regarding the technology offered (by comparison with prevailing other products on the market) is the fact that, also in the case of installations in plants with hundreds of modules, the system can be operated using just two low power consumption motors (rather than dozens of motors and/or actuators).The handling system is constituted by “winch and counterweight”.
The drive of the two winches and the ensuing pulling (and releasing) action exerted on the ropes, on which specific counterweights are applied to the edges, induce double swiveling kinematic motion and the subsequent positioning of the modules (photovoltaic or solar thermal) on the North-South (altitude rotation) and East-West (azimuth rotation) axis. This enables modules to perfectly track the path of the sun and orient perpendicularly to the sun rays throughout the day.
• The need for pair of motors at each axis point have been eliminated, cutting countless hours, and relative costs of maintenance.The larger the system the greater the savings with respect to current dual-axis systems.
Patent(s) applied for but not yet granted - Italy
Clasificado como: Energía
Seleccione una de las siguientes opciones para interesarse por esta oportunidad: